Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
How do you Choose an Agent
Since most people know several agents, how does one go about selecting the right agent.
A friend or a friend of a friend may seem to be a good way. Some may hire the first agent they interview thinking all agents are the same. However, the most successful take the time and carefully interview at least 3 agents. They have certain criteria that they feel is important to them which usually includes the agents Knowledge, Experience, Testimonials and Results.
How to have an Unfair Advantage when Selling
I have outlined the many reasons sellers have found to be highly important when interviewing agents and that have led them to hire Mike Monteleone at RE/MAX ONE. The knowledge and experience was critically important plus they felt there was a Huge Difference to Guarantee they would achieve the highest price, quicker and with the fewest problems.
1. Over 30 years experience as a Licensed Real Estate Broker and numerous Sales Production Awards
2. Listings and Sales production in excess of $1.4 Billion
3. Certifications: Certified Residential Specialist, Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Certified Commercial Specialist and Licensed General Contractor.
4. Performance Guarantee and 24 Step Marketing Plan of Action
5. Knowledge and experience selling property in their area
6. Professional Staging upon request at now additional cost
7. Professional Virtual Tour provided by "The Tour Factory" L.A's Best
8. Highly skilled in Negotiations
9. Multi Cultural Skills
10. 800 # Call Capture System
11. Full Service and 24/7 availability
12. Variable Range Pricing to create Multiple Offers and the Highest Price possible
13. RE/MAX Sells more homes Worldwide than any other real estate brokerage
14. RE/MAX exposure in every major city in the United States plus 101 Countries Worldwide
15. Individual website for each property and listed in all major websites plus social media exposure
16. Professional Networking Groups: AllCities Network, West Valley Warner Center, Calabasas and Greater Conejo Chambers of Commerce. CRS and CCIM broker Network
17. Comprehensive "Comparative Market Analysis"
18. Competitive Commission fee and Incentives
18. Entrepreneur and broker training over 1300 successful agents